Sunday 30 May 2010

MARCH

1st week
This week we had two important exams: Science and Maths. The rest of the week was normal.

2n week
It started with a lot of work and in Wednseday we had an exam of history. In Monday started snowing when we were in the School, and this was fantastic because we left school!!!

3d week
This week all of the class are nervous because in Sunday we are going to go to ITALY!

4th week
Thiss week we were in ITALY! We had a great time in here. It was a fantastic trip that we nerver forget. This week was incredible!


April

1st week:
I have a lot of exams. In Saturday there was a futbol match very important: Real Madrid vs Barça.

2nd week
This week I studied a lot because there were exams of recovery.

3d week
In monday to Tuesday I went to Barcelona with my class. We visited: La Sagrada Família, el
Parc Güell, the museum MACBA, etc.

4rt week
This week there are a very important match: Barça vs INTER.

MAY

1st week
This week was a normal week .

2st week: This week I had a lot of homework. I'm very stressed because next week I started the final exams of the term.

3rd week: This week I'm very nervious because I start de final exams. I'm doing the biology and maths exam.

4th week: This week is the same at other.

No comments:

Post a Comment