Sunday 30 May 2010

A LETTER: EXPLAINING A PROBLEM

It was a bad day. I was with my friends and suddenly the mobile phone rang. It was my parents, who wanted me to go home. It was just 9.30. I was very angry because that night we decided to go to the cinema to watch a funny film.
I think that my father should have thought more in my situation. It was really easy, just watch the film and go home. Maybe the next day I should have had to clean the house or to cut the grass. The other solution could be that I didn't pick the phone up but then they would have been really angry with me, and I didn't want this.
I need advice because I don't want to go through this again. I have two solutions: listen to my parents or to do what I believe it's better for me. But if i choose the last one, I'll be in a great trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment